Social media can be an inexpensive, cost-effective way to build buzz, fill seats and turn a one-off gathering into a recurring event. It enables event attendees to connect. It help promote events and empower attendees to share.
Before your event make people be aware of your event.
» Market your event through Twitter
- Start using a hashtag in all your related tweets
- If your event is large enough, create its own Twitter account
» Market your event through Facebook
- Create a page for the event and then create a Facebook event
» Market your event through LinkedIn
- Promote business functions to reach your professional network
» Market your event through your blog
- Create posts announcing the event, calls for presenters, and sponsorship opportunities
» Other places to market online
- List your event in online calendars, Eventful is one of many sites you can list all of your gatherings
» Event marketing and registration tools
- Create and market your event and even collect payments with registration
Pages: 1 2